September 15, 2012

PEOPLE | FNO styles


Of course we also met a LOT of well-dressed people during the Vogue Fashion's Night Out in Berlin and Düsseldorf.

We think they even deserved a separate post!

So, last but not least, some fabulous FNO outfits:


Jonas - FNO Berlin

Gary (left) & friend - FNO Berlin

Chris - FNO Berlin

Natassja - FNO Düsseldorf

Neomi & Max - FNO Düsseldorf

And that's me on our way home :-)



hers
leather jacket Acne
top Urban Outfitters
pants Topshop
boots sixtyseven


Kommentare:

  1. Good pictures! Nikon D5100 like in header?

    I'm following via GFC
    www.pasterka.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen


  2. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)


    I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. everyone'slooking amazing, and I am so loving ure look. Those topshop pants are fab

    www.styledestino.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You got a great blog, very unique style and useful information. I will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis.
    Hope you will check out my blog www.instyleforless.org, I would really appreciate if you would let me know how you like it, I will be thrilled if you follow or like it.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    AntwortenLöschen