Oktober 13, 2012

NEWS | Margiela for H&M


Here are the first pictures of the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M  ad!
We love the "parisien" production. The label really remains true to its principles (only the printed prize tags leave easily guessed that it is to be about H&M ). The pictures are just wonderful and seem to put a spell on you. Don't you think so?

But see yourself.











                                                                                  


 all pictures © H&M / Sam Taylor-Johnson for H&M

1 Kommentar:

  1. You got a great blog, very unique style and useful information. I will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis.
    Hope you will check out my blog www.instyleforless.org, I would really appreciate if you would let me know how you like it, I will be thrilled if you follow or like it.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    AntwortenLöschen